11/7/09

OPI Polish

So I went to Ulta today and picked up a couple new nail polishes. They had a lovely buy two get two sale going on for some select colors so a friend of mine went in and got two polishes a piece for the price of one. Sweet deal!!!
I got two OPI polishes in "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" and "Give Me Moor!"

"Give Me Moor!" (front) and "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" (back)

"Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" (front) and "Give Me Moor!" (back)

This is what "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" looks like on.

Whenever my "Suzi Skis in the Pyrenees" starts looking dingy I'll show you what "Give Me Moor!" look like.
The polish was quite nice (of course it's OPI) The first coat went on pretty streaky but the second coat was like butter! I only used two coats and no top coat.
I'll try and do more posts, promise!

Peace, Love, & Beauty,
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. okay, have you ever done marbling on your nails? I saw it on this neat blog and I saw it, and I really want to try it. Just seems like the kind of thing I'll screw up royally.

    ReplyDelete