11/9/09

MAC Prep+Prime

Well ladies and gents, finally I got my primer!
I've been in desperate need of a primer for a while now, and I finally got one!
Yesterday the boyfriend and I went to our local MAC counter and he bought me MAC's Prep+Prime Skin Base.


I used this product this morning before I applied my foundation. It has a pleasant scent and a lovely yet subtle sheen. I prefer my skin to be more on the matte side and this product has just enough sheen to it to glow but still be overall matte. I'm not sure if this is due to the exfoliating I did this morning or the primer or both but my skin felt very soft after applying the primer.
I will update in a few hours to see how I feel once I've worn it for the large majority of the day.

11:21
So far so good with the primer. It seems to be holding up very well. I've had it on for a little over five hours now and my skin is much less oily than it usually is around this time. It looks like I just put on foundation. I'm in love!!!

1:11
Ok, I'm sold...usually by this time of the day my foundation is a HOT MESS, but since using the MAC Prep+Prime Skin Base...it is still flawless after 8 hours!!! This is the holy grail!

Peace, Love, & Beauty,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment