4/20/10

What I'm Loving...right now

I am, in the words of Lorraine Stanick, a creature of habit. So, here's what I'm using and loving at the moment.

As for foundation, I'm loving NARS Sheer Matte.

It gives just the right coverage and such a lovely matte finish. What I like mostly about this foundation is that the "matteness" isn't too matte. I've been applying this either with my fingers or a MAC 109 brush and setting it with MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural.
My concealer is the same. MAC MoistureCover underneath the eyes and around the nose and MAC StudioFix to cover and spots or redness.

For my blusher and highlight, MORE NARS! I'm so in love with NARS' blush "Deep Throat" it's stupid. This is the perfect blush for me. In love!

For my highlight, I'm using the NARS Multiple in "Copacabana". This gives the most beautiful, luminescent glow to the face. I love, love, love it! I also love how versatile and easy to use this product is. NARS really hit a home-run with this one!


I've also really been digging Urban Decay's "Shakedown" eyeshadow. This is my first UD eyeshadow and I absolutely adore the consistency. It is such a smooth shadow! Beautiful, soft taupe that is SUPER easy to blend.


So, that is what I'm really loving right now. Hope you enjoyed and I will be posting more soon.

Check out oldsoulartistry.blogspot.com for my side project with the wonderful Ryne Haynie!

Love, love, love!

No comments:

Post a Comment