4/20/10

Long time, no post!

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been mind-bogglingly busy as of late. Work is taking over my life! But, I also have another development that has been consuming most of my time. A good friend of mine, who happens to be a fantastic photographer, have teamed up to form an all-encompassing photography duo. With Ryne behind the camera and a makeup brush in my hand, we work under the moniker of "Old Soul Artistry". We've only had one shoot so far, but we've got the WHOLE month of May scheduled for shoots! So we'll be busy, busy little bees.
The first shoot that spawned this team was with a mutual friend of ours named Kelli. We were so fortunate to work with her as 1. she's all ready done some modeling before and 2. she's absolutely GORGEOUS! I'll post some of the pictures below.

Other than that, I've been doing a lot of makeup purchasing lately. Shame, shame...I know. But I've gotten some really good products! I'll do a "what I'm loving" post soon, scouts honor!

So, as promised, here are some of the shots from the Old Soul shoot. Enjoy!















Thanks for viewing!
Have a beautiful day!

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos - very old school Seventeen magazine feel {which is a good thing}.

    ReplyDelete